Sunday, September 1, 2013

I Remember

This is something I wrote awhile ago.  I made this blog to share things I write and I want to put some things up.  I'll have newer writing shortly.

I Remember

I remember when you hurt me
Your cold eyes, me trying not to see
I remember you came int my room
I wished so hard I was instead in a tomb
I remember it was dark
I was the mino you the shark
I remember my pathetic eyes meeting yours
The pain this girl still endures
I remember when you grabbed my hand
What's in store next I know you had planned
I remember the locked doors and shut curtains
Next you turned to me with slight grin
I remember my fears
When you gently wiped my tears
I remember your demands
My night gown pulled over my hair of strands
I remember my plea of no
I wished nothing but to be let go
I remember how I pray
For you never again to rip my halo away

Please stop child sexual abuse
One in four girls,
One in six boys
Most know their abusers,
Many don't tell

No comments:

Post a Comment